Roleplay Writing Helpers
These are a few resources to help with roleplaying and improving writing skills. You can also look at our own General Roleplaying Standards.
Please look at the links below.
- 1 Getting Into Roleplay
- 2 Improving General Writing
- 3 Improving Descriptive Writing
- 4 Improving Characters
Getting Into Roleplay
Getting into roleplay for the first time? No problem.
- Beginner Tips For Entering A Roleplaying Community
- General Roleplaying Tips & Advice
- Tips To Avoid Killing Your RP Character's Conversations
Improving General Writing
Spelling and Grammar
Improving Descriptive Writing
Descriptive writing and help with making more descriptive emotes and conveying your character's personality or emotion through description rather than relying on flavourtext.
Making Good Characters
- How To Create Characters That Are Nothing Like You
- Simple Ways To Fill Out & Humanize Your Character
- The Sane Writer's Guide To: The Self Insert
- What's a Mary Sue, Anyway?
- The Universal Mary Sue Litmus Test
- Writing Children Right
- Common Problems In Roleplaying Characters